For Toyota Celica Fwd (t200) 1994-99 Rev9 Hyper-street II Coilovers Camber Kit
FOR Toyota Celica FWD (T200) 1994-99 Hyper-Street II Coilover Kit w/ 32-Way Damping Force Adjustment. Coilover Lowering Kit Compatible With Toyota Celica FWD (T200) 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999. Hyper-Street II coilover suspension upgrade features mono-tube shocks with 32 clicks rebound settings and full length adjustable. Mono-tube shocks provides larger capacity for gas and oil to improve comfortable level of typical lowering vehicle. Special 32 clicks of valving allows user to fine tune rebound force settings. Independent spring tension and full length adjustable allows drop without sacrifice comfort by shorten pitch distance. Full Steel Alloy Constructions With Aluminum Hardware. Mono-Tube Shocks Provide Larger Capacity of Oil And Gas.
32 Clicks of Rebound Force Adjustment. Full Length Adjustment - Lowers The Car Without Ruining Spring Tension. Independent Spring Tension - Custom Stiffness Without Change Ride Height. 62 mm (2.44 inch).
80 mm (3.19 inch). Doesn't come with installation instructions. ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS.
Note: as you may know these are after market parts. Your car model, year, 4door/2door/hatchback/etc. 48 STATES WITHIN THE U. WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. FLAT RATE FOR BUSINESS ADDRESS OR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT WEBSITE. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO SATISFY OUR BUYERS. We will be gladly to assist you and make sure things go right for you!
The item "FOR TOYOTA CELICA FWD (T200) 1994-99 REV9 HYPER-STREET II COILOVERS CAMBER KIT" is in sale since Monday, November 9, 2020. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Suspension & Steering\Lower Kits & Parts". The seller is "drifteffects" and is located in Los Angeles.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Interchange Part Number: 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 99 98 97 96 95 94
- Adjustable: Yes
- California Prop 65 Warning: Product Contains "Nickle" That Know To Cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Other Part Number: 94 95 96 97 98 99 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999
- Brand: REV9 POWER
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number: R9-HS2-120
- Part Type: Coil Spring Lowering Kit/Shock Absorber Kit
- Gas Charged Shock: Yes
- Spring Rate(Front): 8 kg/mm
- Spring Rate(Rear): 5 kg/mm
- Top Mount(Front): Yes, Standard Top Mount
- Top Mount(Rear): Yes, Standard Top Mount
- Spring Length(Front): 180 mm
- Spring Length(Rear): 170 mm
- Spring I.(Front): 62 mm (2.44 inch)
- Spring I.(Rear): 80 mm (3.19 inch)
- Placement on Vehicle: Left
- Fitment Type: Performance/Custom
- Shock Type(Front): Standard Mono Tube
- Shock Type(Rear): Standard Mono Tube
- Warranty Note: Parts Only, Proof of Purchases Required
- Damping Levels: 32 Ways