1980-1996 Ford F150 Bronco 4WD Axle Pivot Drop With Camber For 2-4 Leveling Kit
Brand New Axle Pivot Drop W/ Camber For 2-4 Lift Kit. Heavy duty 1/4" carbon steel axle pivot brackets are ideal for the Ford owner having trouble aligning between 2-4" lifted vehicle. These brackets along with the camber adjustment bolts will restore the axles to the proper geometry by dropping the driver and passenger side axles allowing prcise alignment. Axle Pivot Drop Brackets x2. Installation time is approximately 1-2 hours. Maximum Tire Diameter 32 x 11.50. Determine your lift kit requirements based off current stock heights (displayed in green) for both front and rear by measuring from the ground to the bottom of your vehicle's flare. Level to your stock rear measurements by adding appropriate lift to the front of your vehicle. Add to both front and rear equally to gain lift while retaining the stock appearance. Achieve a leveled lift by adding to both front and rear while accounting for the stock difference.
Free Return if for any reason you are not satisfy with the item. Vehicle fitment is in accordance with American models; international models may differ and affect proper fitment requirements.
Requests for fitment checks made in order notes will not be satisfied. 1" Lift 1.5" Lift 2" Lift 2.5" Lift 3 Lift. 1.5" Lift 2" Lift 2.5" Lift 3" Lift.
The item "1980-1996 Ford F150 Bronco 4WD Axle Pivot Drop With Camber For 2-4 Leveling Kit" is in sale since Tuesday, June 27, 2017. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Suspension & Steering\Lift Kits & Parts".
The seller is "xpowermotor" and is located in Baldwin Park, California. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada.
- OE Spec or Performance/Custom: Performance/Custom
- Bundle Listing: Yes
- Item Condition: New
- Brand: Protune Suspension
- Manufacturer Part Number: 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
- Interchange Part Number: 4x4 4WD; Lift Suspension Bracket Extended
- Other Part Number: Extender Extension Relocation + Camber
- Placement on Vehicle: Front
- Tire Recommendation: Maximum Tire Diameter 32" x 11.50
- Surface Finish: Heavy Duty Powder Coated 1/4 Solid Steel
- Kit or Single Part: Kit
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Fitment Type: Performance/Custom
- UPC: Does Not Apply